the kiddies

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, December 29, 2008

its still Christmas time - so Merry Christmas!

as you can imagine its been a little busy since the last I posted, getting ready for Christmas and all (basically shopping for last-minute gifts and wrapping all of them even though most have been sitting around the house for a month!)

so once again, I'll do a recap of the last week of december...

our good friends jen and fern got married so as a family we went to celebrate their day...
jenalyn hugging with the Easter candle


of course the weekend is never complete without a trip to our local mall. since it was the holidays, the big tree is up and the train rides are in the street (not the cobblestone walkways that are way too bumpy)oh and eli, through all this is...you guessed it: sleeping!
oops I dont wanna turn it, Im getting lazy



ok so I didnt take any pictures of them during Christmas Mass or opening gifts, although we did video record it - but still bad, I know. but here are a couple of pics of them playing with some toys they got (and my gosh, they got a lot of toys!)



yesterday we headed to the park after Mass and this time eli was awake! so heres a few pics of him hanging out on the grass while his sister is running around on the playground. we did manage to get one of them together, not very picture perfect but they are together...


No comments: