the kiddies

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 22, 2009

he's becoming such a big boy!

this weekend we finally put eli in his convertable car seat. no more lugging around that baby carrier. I guess we tried to keep him in there as long as we could but he was getting too heavy and was beginning to get ansy in there. so now he gets to ride in the stroller like a big boy. we let him sit in his sister's spot in the stroller and it seems as though he's truly relaxing in there...

cute huh!? just love him lookin' all chillin' in there! feet up and everything.

oh and he did have his 9 mo. well visit. eli is still on the small side but the pedi isnt worried and neither am I (anymore). we're chalking it up as him being a small framed guy, like his mommy and daddy. he's drinks 35 oz. of formula a day plus three meals and Im starting snacks in between, so I know he's eating enough...just has that super fast metabolism. here's his stats:
17 lbs. 10 oz. (10th percentile)
27.5 in. (forgot the percentile, but Im hoping he'll grow tall like his uncles)

ok - and I did forget to post jenalyn's 21 month birthday! happy 21! that was last week. she's still a little ball of energy and I love her to bits. the two are beginning to play more with eachother and I cant wait to see what the next few months will bring, when I'll have a 1 year old and a 2year old on my hands...Im sure it'll be fun!

1 comment:

SpunkyToes said...

Adorable! I can't believe how big he is getting. Can't wait for the big 1 Eli!