the kiddies

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 30, 2009

for beth


well its not for beth, but I dedicate my first real sewing experience to her.(see, I told you beth!) thanks for helping me figure out how to thread my new sewing machine! - I swear, you need to be a rocket scientist to figure it out (ok so maybe Im not the brightest bulb in the box when it comes to sewing machines, but Im learning)

now dont look too closely, everything is uneven. and I didnt dare to post pics of the belt I made too small for jenalyn, and the bib that doesnt fit around eli's neck nor the little blanket with half a side un-done for their stuffed animals.

but thank you beth for all the great pointers!!! Im gonna keep practicing!!!

oh and what did I make, you ask? remember a while back, eli was chewing on his crib rail, well my make shift solution was sad-looking, and for a while he didnt chew on it. up until last week, so I decided to gussy it up a bit and make it decent. its decent right?

3 comments:

SpunkyToes said...

Great job!

Kristi said...

nice job!

beth said...

Aww, you're too sweet! It turned out great! I love the ribbons!