the kiddies

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, July 24, 2009

pancake letters!

so as you know, Ive got these "eli-friendly" pancakes down, note to self - coconut milk works much better than rice milk. so I thought Id have fun today and make the kiddies some pancake letters.(oh and I got this niffty idea from a random mommy blog I found, sorry I cant find the link) just put the batter in a big eye dropper! ha ha, hubby knows my jokes. no, really I just used a turkey baster, its not like we're even using that thing, thanksgiving is only once a year... but I did get lazy and only did a few letters that came to mind,and with the rest of the batter I made good 'ol round ones.

oh and I made "eli-friendly" chocolate cookies.they dont look nice, hence no pics, but they are tasty. he's napping right now, but I hope he likes 'em when he gets up since we're all out of his store-bought-$5-for-a-box-of 12-cookies. these will have to do!

1 comment:

beth said...

that is great that you are getting the hang of so many recipes for eli! i bet he will really appreciate that as he gets older. love the pancake letters and what a great idea to use the turkey baster!