the kiddies

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

yummy art

you know, its been a year since I started this blog and while looking back at some of the stuff we did a year ago, I came across some good ol' yogurt finger painting. so what better way to celebrate than to find some yogurt in the fridge and go to town.
a year ago, eli wasnt old enough to finger paint. but now he is good 'n ready - and yes they are both using coconut milk yogurt since we dont want any bad reactions from any cow's milk stuff...
I really couldnt get any good shots of the two (I think I was paranoid about them throwing the yogurt on the floor) but needless to say they both had fun. eli all over the stuff and jenalyn very dainty, using only her pointy fingers.

in case you couldnt tell: eli's masterpiece is the top one and jenalyn made the two bottom ones - and the one to your right, my little artist calls it a "trop birdie" (tropical bird) or sometimes a "croggie" (frog). I forget what she calls the other one, but she calls it something. cute huh?

1 comment:

beth said...

so cute! what a fun idea!