the kiddies

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, August 7, 2009

things we do

in case anyone wonders what we do all day, heres a few things we did this week...keeps us busy...keeps us happy...

made some "magic mud" (cornstatch and water) eli thought it was cool (so did I!) jenalyn not so much!


the water table


trying to hit balloons with a cardboard tube (but I hung them too high, so jenalyn tried to reach them from the couch)


good ol' coloring (and a make-shift peg board for the markers)

2 comments:

beth said...

You have such creative ideas! I love the balloons!

Anonymous said...

i think you should run a daycare...that should be your business since you do so many good things with the kiddies..im the worst parent! i just have them sit in the play area and watch yo gabba gabba to calk them down hahah
melsa