the kiddies

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

"are we there yet?"

"no we're not there yet!" - where is there, you ask???

there: at the hospital ready to have a baby!

ok so time is a tickin' and its not ticking fast enough for me! this little boy wants out and mama wants him out too. he is just way too active to stay in there much longer and I just want to be able to move regularly again - no waddling, no rolling over out of bed, no bracing myself to get up, no gopher II grab tool - oh wait, I take that back, I still LOVE that thing (although I have a brand new one since some little 22 month old has broken in twice and super gluing isnt working anymore) ugh - hows that for a list of complaints... I could go on, but I guess I should save my energy for something better (like walking 5 feet!)

as much as I want baby boy to arrive, I guess I shouldnt be so eager. there's still so much on my "to do" list before he gets here. so I better get on the ball and at least pack a hospital bag, right? install his car seat, get his crib ready, get new bottle parts...oh my...I better go, apparently Im not ready!!!!

3 comments:

SpunkyToes said...

Oh my - 4wks left already! That went fast!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness, I can't believe you are only 4 weeks away!!

JC said...

He's coming soon! Looking forward to seeing you this weekend. Hang in there =)