the kiddies

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

visits form grandma and grandpa!

grandma came to visit a couple months ago from texas (sorry these pics are late). it was a very short visit, but the kids had fun. see how they made her crawl into their little playhouse...and for the group shot, eli wasnt having it!



when grandpa came to visit last week, he was able to stay a bit longer. we did a lot of eating out and playing at the park. they had a blast!





too bad they couldnt come together - but no worries b/c we'll be visiting them at there house next month, eating turkey, playing with auntie and uncles, and baby liliana (oh and shopping too - right mom?)

sorry about the placement of pictures, I dont feel like fixing it...

2 comments:

Megs said...

What a fun visit! Great pictures. =)

Jen Flores said...

K. So I have finally visited your blog and I gotta say...love it! The pics are so cute and I can totally hear your voice in your posts :) Keep 'em coming! Yay!