so we got out the tail-end of trick-or-treating. we usually hit up the mall and we got there with 30 min. to spare before they closed (thanks to a much-needed nap by everyone). by the time we got there, most store we're out of candy - considering they do start at 11am - but that was ok, as long as we found a lollipop we were a-okay! we ran into our cousins and did a quick meet-up with a mommy friend. jenalyn was on a quest to find m&ms and lollipops but eli didnt want any of it - he didnt even want to wear his costume after 5 min. (and I searched the world for it too!) and thank you to my friend kristi and her mom for making jenalyn's bonnet and giving eli his mcqueen sweatshirt - it worked perfectly! ok enough of my explaination of the day, b/c I know all you want to do is see the kiddies...here are my little bo peep, my lightening mcqueen and my little darth vadar! I tried to match with my little bo peep - I tried, right?
1 comment:
LOVE her costume!
Post a Comment