the kiddies

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 9, 2010

where did November go?

and funny thing, its almost half-way through December...

ok so november was such a wonderful blurr. for those that dont know I took a "mommy vacation" to NYC for the first time ever, to hang out with a bunch of wonderful mommies - for a fun break. it was so last minute for me, but I loved every second of it and I thank my loving husband who encouraged (insisted) that I take this well-needed break. thank you my dear!

then a week later I was off to texas to visit my family for thanksgiving. (I'll post all the little details on another post)

we've been back for a couple of weeks now, but it seems like I cant get back into the groove of things. its already mid-way to Christmas and we have a bare tree hanging out in our living room, no advent calendar nor wreath and gifts - well they should be "on the way". so, as you can see I let november slip by and sadly december is turning out to be the same... but Im determined to get back on the ball and into the spirit of Christmas - just as soon as I pour that 3pm cup of coffee!!

1 comment:

beth said...

haha, same place my november went! i only had two blog posts the whole month...i think the lowest month since i started. oh well, it was nice to have the break!