jenalyn has had quite a vocabulary explosion (see list for new words, just this week). she really is picking up on words quickly and becoming very familiar with naming different objects. the best is when she mimics pictures from her books. she can be so dramatic sometimes - she does the "crying kittens" from 'the three little kittens'. she does the "sleepy head" from 'teddy bear teddy bear say good night'. oh but the best is her "sigh", complete with little fists on the cheeks - imitating 'cinderella saying,"I wish I could go to the party too."' Ive gotta get a picture of that one!
eli has been rolling more often now than before. I mean, he was doing it a couple of months back, but not as consistant as I was hoping. but now he's on a mission... although I do think he likes staying on his side the best, but with a little more practice I hope he'll realize that he's one more step closer to crawling!
Thursday, September 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment