the tower was constructed by jenalyn and eli supervised the construction. I would show you the wonderful artwork jenalyn made with her crayons but needless to say I had to scrub it off the t.v., patio door, walls and books... hee hee
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
new clothes & new toys
I got the cutest onesie and tee for jenalyn and eli from www.lovelucascreations.com (custom made from my mommy friend, go check 'em out - I love 'em!). I also had fun shopping at toys r us for new toys. lets see... what we got: melissa & doug nesting blocks, megablocks, new set of crayons and a baby alive. ok so the cashier asked if there was a birthday coming up...umm, no just a mommy on a shopping spree. hey Ive got two kiddies, doesnt that count?





the tower was constructed by jenalyn and eli supervised the construction. I would show you the wonderful artwork jenalyn made with her crayons but needless to say I had to scrub it off the t.v., patio door, walls and books... hee hee
the tower was constructed by jenalyn and eli supervised the construction. I would show you the wonderful artwork jenalyn made with her crayons but needless to say I had to scrub it off the t.v., patio door, walls and books... hee hee
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment