the kiddies

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, October 31, 2008

humidifiers, booger suckers, antibiotics...

you get the picture - everyone is sick. its been a week now and I think everyone is getting better, but wow, as if changing diapers and feeding wasnt enough, now I have to add sucking out boogers and giving medicine to the list - but hey, its all apart of the joys of motherhood.
since we went to the pedi we got to check eli's weight - he gained almost a pound in 3 weeks, so its good that he's gaining - he is now on zyrtec for his eczema but I must say it is much better than when he first got it.
jenalyn is the one on antibiotics, and luckly it tastes good, so she drinks it like a champ! we just have to watch eli and make sure his cold doesnt turn into what his sis gots or else antibiotics for him too.
daddy is a little sick too - but airborn and coldeez seem to do the trick, as for me, just tired I guess...so perhaps I should take a nap...and yes I'll post pics of my little trick-or-treaters later...

No comments: