the kiddies

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, November 7, 2008

halloween '08

ok so these pics are a little late - but I'll get to that in the next post. we just headed out to the mall for some trick-or-treating. jenalyn was just the cutest fairy ever (and she got so many complements for her costume - yay!) she wasnt into holding her bag but she only let go of her wand once. the most exciting thing for her was to say "bye!" to the choo-choo train everytime it passed by - and she does this everytime we go to the mall. so cute! now eli, hmm... we're thinking he doesnt like all the hoopla of picture moments - once again he was sleeping and he didnt eve get to wear his costume - but I did take a few pics of him in it while at home earlier that week.
so over all - little loot, but thats ok - I think jenalyn was more excited about the stickers anyway, but poor mommy and daddy, people needed to hand out more snickers!!! oh and coupons from gymboree would have been good - maybe a thought for the excecs of gymboree for next year! ha!
"I thought you said we get candy for wearing this?"

the only pic of eli the fishie

"aww man, I fell asleep, what did I miss?"

"bye train!!!!!!"

No comments: