jenalyn has been more interested in playing with "dolly" these days. she got a hold of eli's sippy cup and tried to give it to "dolly" letting the water drip all over her face. so I gave her a bowl and spoon to see what she would do and sure enough... how sweet.
Monday, November 24, 2008
a playdate and feeding time
last week auntie sarah, jasmine and jayden came over and spent the day with us. we all had such a good time. it was sooo nice to sit and chat and have grown-up mommy conversations all the while letting the kids play. jenalyn was especially excited. and when we all went to panda express for dinner (yup, had to take BOTH minivans!) the girls were running a muck (ok so I think mine was the culprit behind the madness. being all caught up in the fun times, I forgot to take pictures. I only have one of the boys. but we're planning to have a mega-playdate with all the old college roomies tomorrow - so I'll make sure to snap away (or at least someone will.

jenalyn has been more interested in playing with "dolly" these days. she got a hold of eli's sippy cup and tried to give it to "dolly" letting the water drip all over her face. so I gave her a bowl and spoon to see what she would do and sure enough... how sweet.
jenalyn has been more interested in playing with "dolly" these days. she got a hold of eli's sippy cup and tried to give it to "dolly" letting the water drip all over her face. so I gave her a bowl and spoon to see what she would do and sure enough... how sweet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment