the kiddies

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

my baby turned 1 last week!

happiest of belated birthdays my eli! - most of my family and friends know its been a very tough past 2 weeks. and unfortunately eli's birthday was caught up in the middle of it all... but thats all past us for now and we're off to better weeks ahead!

to celebrate eli's birthday (april 1st) we went out to Lucille's BBQ for dinner with auntie jamie. he got an ice cream sundae but of course couldn't eat it since we're not too sure what he's allergic to yet - but we have an appt. with the allergist next week (yay!).

eli had his one year well visit to the dr. on his birthday - fun, huh!? but no shots since he was still getting over that double ear infection (I guess I better schedule for that) heres his stats:

weight - 17 lbs 14 oz (yeah, he's not even on the chart, but we're feeding him like crazy and I hope he's gaining weight)
height - 28.5 (average-ish on the small side, I forgot the %)
I cannot believe that he's one already - he's such a wonderful baby, or shall I call him a toddler, hmmm... not yet...he and his sis will always be my babies.

lets see a few tidbits about eli:
he LOVES wheels, such a little boy, he loves his trucks!
he picks up on words quickly, or at least can try and mimic the sound of words we say. so cute he is.
he does know "sock" and tries to put that and shoes on his feet (so cute) and "ball"
he IS a daddy's boy! no doubt!!!!
he loves playing with (or should I say taking away) his sister's toys.
he isnt walking quite yet, but loves pushing around his walker.
oh and his eczema is getting better - I hope one day he'll get to wear shorts, we're still working on short sleeves.
Im sure theres a ton more things I could mention about my eli...but I'll save that for another day, til then heres some birthday pics!



1 comment:

SpunkyToes said...

CUTE pics! Happy Birthday cutie!