the kiddies

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, July 10, 2009

beach day!

last friday me and the kiddies, plus auntie, uncle, lola and cousin took a trip to the beach. it was actually MY first time with both the kids at the beach. it was totally fun but totally cold! of course jenalyn just loved loved loved the ocean! she loved how the waves would come up and splash her legs. no matter how freezing the water was, she wanted to stay in the water. and yes, the many times I took her out she yelled and screamed til she found interest in the sand.
poor eli - he was freezing. luckily I had brought and extra pair of clothes which I had him wear on top of his other clothes, as well as my hoodie I wrapped around him and a big beach towel. lola held him the majority of the time and since he was nice and cozy, he fell asleep for a good couple of hours.

pics of eli before falling asleep...



pics of jenalyn running wild in the sand...



and here she is "in the water" knee high only, waiting for the waves...


1 comment:

beth said...

what a fun day! you got some great pics too!