ok so my kitchen regularly lacks fresh produce, but today I was in luck: bananas, strawberries, oranges, mangoes, broccoli and boxes and boxes of mac 'n' cheese (yeah, not very fresh produce-y but I needed variety - plus it makes a great sound when the kiddies try shaking it!) oh and a bottle of juice.
jenalyn went straight for the oranges but quickly saw her coveted bananas (her and eli's fav) and eli was intrigued by the strawberries. she was already decked out in her overalls before the farmers market was planned - but I did throw hats on them for a more authentic feel. cute huh?
"tree!" why correct her, thats what it looks like, right?
done with the hat. and eli has picked his produce (or lack there of), his goods have been loaded up in the wagon and he's ready to eat - sorry my eli, but that box of mac 'n' cheese isnt dairy or gluten free, so you have to return it or shake it around, it makes a great sound!
so the farmers market was coming to a close - both reached for the door knob, so I knew it was time, but not before jenalyn gave a kiss to her little brother and a pat on the head for a job well done...(ok so I told her to kiss him but she was the one that wanted to do "gentle" to his hair.)



2 comments:
your two little ones are SOOO cute!! what a fun idea to make your own little farmer's market - you're so creative!
Cool idea! Literally! Beats the heat!
Post a Comment