we spend a lot of our time at the playground in the mall. I love the fact that its so big with lots of room for the kids to play in and its indoors, away from all the heat ans humidity. the kiddies loved it!
ahh...eli's new ride. grandma got him a beamer! how unfortunate we had to leave it there (no room for it here) and this is the ONLY pic I got of it. and oh.my.gosh. eli LOVED that car!! (and so did mommy, yup, I totally drove it around too!) thanks grandma!
we also took a trip down to Celebration Park. hmm...not too much to celebrate over there. or perhaps we went on a bad day (it was 100+ degrees) but we were the only ones there. but we made the best of it. (all 30 whole minutes that we were there). we rode the train. saw an alligator in the lake (ha ha! classic!). let jenalyn ride on a ride (lets just say, both hubbie and I tried to remain calm b/c we both thought the ride was going way too fast - jenalyn looked a bit unsure what was going on and we had them stop the ride) then we all took a ride on the carousel. (mind you I hate those things)
another visit to the mall playground and a bite to eat at jason's deli. (those soft serve cones are free, right?)
oh and the super cute dress jenalyn is wearing, my friend, cindy made it. I love it, cindy, can I get more?
our trip to the Nature and Science Museum. we maily went there for the children's museum area. very hands-on for the kids. jenalyn especially loved the kitchen area. and eli of course loved the fire truck. oh and hubbie - he loved the dinos!
great-grandma's 90th birthday bash. total fun! esp. seeing all of our relatives and having a good time. I didnt get too many pictutes, too busy watching the kiddies. but I did get a few of "eli the ham!" he was stealing all of the attention on the dancefloor.
we had a wonderful week. thanks grandma, grandpa, auntie and uncle! hope to see y'all soon! (and to uncle chicken - thanks for the lens!)



2 comments:
What a fun trip!!! Super cute photos. Glad you like the dress - it is darling on her!
oh what fun! that children's museum is great, isn't it?
Post a Comment