the kiddies

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

a birthday came and went...

last week was my 30-something-th birthday and I didnt do a darn thing. ok so that was entirely my choice. morning sickness reared its ugly head for 2 weeks 24 hours a day 7 days of the week. all I did was lay on the couch and do nothing. and how sad for my kiddies, jenalyn even grabbed a blanket and kept giving it to me while I was laying there, I think she thought it was some sort of game to cover myself up with a blanket and lay there. (sad huh!)
we were suppose to go out for sushi (dont worry, I was only gonna get cooked stuff) but when my hubbie came home all I wanted to do was be stuck on the couch, so we ordered it as take-out. and as excited as I was to be eating sushi - I wasnt. I dont want to talk about it, but lets just say my tummy didnt like it.
but I did get great surprises - my dear came home with a birthday cake (which he accidentally dropped on the floor as soon as he came in, oh and he was so sad that he did that - but of course we ate it, I dont even like frosting anyway), balloons and a present (the gift was a bathtime bubble machine for the kids, only b/c he knows me so well as to get presents for the kids before me). and a beautiful bouquet of flowers from my family in TX. thanks!
oh and if you're wondering, I do feel better - hence why Im able to blog.

2 comments:

SpunkyToes said...

Happy Belated Birthday! Hey - cake is cake. I would have eaten it as well!

beth said...

Happy late b-day! Sorry you weren't feeling well...but at least you had some cake!