about me and my mini cinnibun: had a ultrasound a few weeks ago and I was measuring at 10 weeks (although I should only be 9wk 1 day, so tomorrow I'll see what my OB has to say about changing my due date or not) here's a pic:

the kiddies: all is well, we had a wonderful visit from grandma and grandpa, and the kiddies love them. eli couldnt get enough of grandpa, perhaps its a "guy thing". we had a nice outting at the pier with grandpa and my cousins, but I do wish that grandma was there too (she was having fun at the party we ditched to go to the pier!)
we had some funnel cake - yes, there is funnel cake beneath all that ice cream, straw
berries, whip cream, and fudge! and proud to say my cousin and I ate the whole thing (ok so we couldnt shove in one last bite, but we did pretty well!)
a family shot...
time to go home, aand wheres eli, you ask? somewhere with grandpa...



1 comment:
You have such a beautiful family, Celeste! That looks like so much fun at the pier. Brings back good memories - that was where Lance and I had our first date :)
Post a Comment