oh as for the glueing, that was me! except for the stems on the big ones, she did try those...
Thursday, September 24, 2009
crafting some pumpkins
so I wanted to try "glueing" again. jenalyn really doesnt care for it, but I tried. but she did color the pumpkins and for the most part stayed within the circle. eli was more interested in the glue containers themselves...we'll try again another day.
oh as for the glueing, that was me! except for the stems on the big ones, she did try those...


oh as for the glueing, that was me! except for the stems on the big ones, she did try those...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Still a fun project!
Cute project! I've been thinking of doing something like this with Ethan...he is about as interested in glueing as Jenalyn, so we'll have to see how it goes!
Post a Comment