the kiddies

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, October 16, 2009

apple pickin' BUT...

last weekend we went up to the orchards for some apple picking fun, I was so excited I even made jenalyn a apple-y top and hair clippie for the festivities (sorry eli, but that fabric wouldnt have been a good choice for you!), only to find out that the apples ran out! I was so bummed! but we had a good time anyway and we got to see a real pumpkin patch...a little too thorny for my liking, but now we can say we've seen one. (of course we'll pick our pumpkin at the local city "patch".)

maybe next year they'll have a better apple season...til then, enjoy the pics!




1 comment:

beth said...

sorry you didn't get any apples this year! but you got lots of great pics!!