the kiddies

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

october crafts and activites

because my sis asked why I needed to go to home depot (the last place you'll find me), I told her Id post a pic and show her what else we do around here...

-those mickey mouse paint color cards (from home depot - not lowes!) are for a matching game the kiddies can play.
-I had a game of Little Einstein dominos - but cut them apart and made another matching game.
-we made felt pumpkin face cutouts so they can practice putting the face on properly.
-we attempted glue, yet again, with those spiders...ok so I did it all. they just colored it with chalk.
-and painting the wooden pumpkin cutouts, we only had q-tips as brushes, so that didnt last too long.



hmmm...on to think of what can I do for november?

1 comment:

beth said...

those are some great crafts you did! thanks for sharing!