the kiddies

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, November 13, 2009

check out the new ticker...

so as you can see, Ive made a new ticker for my pregnancy...why, you ask? b/c yesterday I had the "big ultrasound" (ya know, the one that tells you boy or girl.) so can you tell? will jenalyn and eli have a baby brother or baby sister?

you guessed it...a little baby brother!

I cant believe Ive reached the half way mark already. I swear I was just announcing I was preggo, but apparently that was a while back. so here we are, half way there. oops, actually a little more than half. after the ultrasound the dr. said she'll move up my due date b/c based on this one and the last ultrasound Im about 21 weeks and a few days. so that makes it for sure (I cant phathom going any longer - Im huge!) 3 under 3! even the ultrasound tech said to be ready by mid-march...so let the boy names begin...

2 comments:

beth said...

yay for a boy!!

Anonymous said...

oh!!!! i forgot to call u!!! good thing i logged into ur blog!! congratsssssss!! john must be supper happy...i guess me and u and our 2 boys! now i just need my daughter!!! congrats!! love u.