the kiddies

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

ok ok, I know its been a while...

and with the Christmas season in full swing, I have to do a quick recap of the end of November...

we went to the L.A. Zoo on Veteran's Day. the kiddies got to see all the animals they knew except for the elephant (it was closed). but they were'nt as excited as Id hope they would be. perhaps b/c all the animals do is stand there, although the monkeys were quite entertaining, so that was a plus. my dear and I felt as though we were there for hours on end, we were SOOO worn out and when I asked what time it was, he guess around 4:30pm before looking at his watch. ummm...nope. it was barely 2:30pm, and mind you we got there at 12:30pm! boy, oh boy are we getting old...so enjoy the pics







No comments: