the kiddies

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

still on schedule - day 1&2 done

so its only been two days but so far so good...

DAY 1 - decorate the tree!
the kiddies loved the lights. eli kept saying,"Ooo lights" and jenalyn wanted to smell them, I think she thought they were some sort of flowers. I bought all new ornaments (wooden so they cant break)and added a few of my favs at the top. and yes, they have plucked them off already. but if I tell them to put it back, they lay it gently back on the tree...it still looks bare, so Im off to get more and make more, so for now, heres a sneak peek...


DAY 2 - make a Christmas craft
we made some trees - ok so I did all the cutting and part of the gluing, jenalyn did the ornaments and stars, but both were responsible for the coloring. ta da: and I did throw in a "what shape are these?" lesson - both kiddies got the right answers: trapazoid, triangle, square, circle and star...hooray!

oh the tree on white is MY sample for them.

No comments: