the kiddies

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, December 14, 2009

Advent activites update

ok so as you can see, Ive fallen behind already! but Im not as far back as you think...heres what we're done so far:

DAY 3 - we have decored the apt.
DAY 4 - nope havent wrapped a thing
DAY 5 - read a story about Christmas
DAY 6 - too cold to visit the BIG tree at the mall (maybe this week)
DAY 7 - we did make ornaments - see heres some pics:




DAY 8 - we read a story about santa but didnt take our Christmas pics YET!
DAY 9 - no letter to santa yet
DAY 10 - havent visited santa
DAY 11 - ahh...we did make cornflake wreaths - they look terrible and totally not green enough. my mom use to make them evey Christmas growing up, and I swear hers looked so good - but hey I tried...but the kids do love them (and I made them eli-friendly)

DAY 12 & 13 - so I killed two birds with one stone - they drank hot chocolate/vanilla while I took their pics in front of the tree. jenalyn did not like her drink, but eli loved his (it was actually his rice milk warmed with a melted marshmallow inside)




2 comments:

SpunkyToes said...

Great week! What cute pictures too.

beth said...

So fun! We make those wreaths every year...we used to make them green but decided against it so our mouths would look normal when we ate them :) The ornaments turned out so cute too!