we made sure to get her "princess" sheets and an extra tall and long toddler rail and she was good to go! once we set it up, she was SOOO excited. of course all her stuffed animals that stayed in her crib, now stay in her bed (with a few more added) she has a pillow and blanket which she keeps in the bed but doesnt use it properly. the first night, I was the anxious one, and had my dear go in and check on her at 5am - she was up, just hangin' out, so he went in and slept with her. naptime isnt a problem either - she'll still play for a while, get in and out of her bed, but she does stay in her room and will actually sleep on her bed opposed to the floor or loveseat in her room.
we plan to move eli into her room in the next few months and we're thinking he may be ready for a big boy bed by then too...we'll see.
for now, I cant believe shes growing up soooo fast. I mean a big girl bed, gosh I slept in a twin size bed until I got married...time is flying too fast!
huggin' the daylights out of her animals b/c shes so excited!



1 comment:
so cute! glad the transition went well. i was the one that was scared when we moved ethan to his bed. he couldn't have been happier! funny how much harder it seems to be for us than it is for them.
Post a Comment